A weekly planner for stay at home moms: to less stressed and more organised you!
Being a mother is hard, it requires time, sacrifice, commitment, patience, and energy. Overwhelm is probably my best friend, but not when I plan. Planning keeps me sane.
Writing your priorities, your to do list, your meal plans for the week, and your children’s activities that you need to keep up with will help you become more organized and, therefore, more productive with your time. This can result in a less stressed and much more calmer you. Instead of feeling and being all over the place, a weekly planner will help you gain a sense of direction.
And while a daily planner is the best place to write down your tasks and goals for the day. To journal and start your morning with mindfulness. The weekly planner is the best place to list down all your tasks for the up-coming week.
The planner includes spaces for:
- Weekly to do’s
- Daily to do’s
- Habit tracker
- Meal ideas
The benefits of a weekly planner for stay at home moms
- Weekly planner helps you plan in advance, it presents a much wider overview of your plans. This will make you feel less overwhelmed and disorganised.
- A planner will help you boost your productivity.
- It can help you organize your to-do’s so that you tackle the right tasks at the right time and keep unwanted tasks from sneaking into your life.
- A planner can help you beat the procrastination.
- It will give you a sense of accomplishment each time you complete an activity.
- It allows for a brain dump which results in a less stressed you.
- Provides you with more ”me time”. A planner allows you to divide your time efficiently, it enables you to complete tasks so that you can have free time for things that you like the most.
In the end, remember, we can raise children, run a home, and pursue our dreams. However, we have to be realistic about how much we can actually fit on our plates, so be gentle with yourself!