Use this missing numbers worksheet to help your child learn how to count in 2s, 5s and 10s.
Why should your child learn how to count in 2s, 5s and 10s?
- Teaches them how to count in intervals
- Helps them understand patters
- Improves their problem-solving skills
- Helps them count objects in groups of 2,5 and 10 quicker
- It’s their first step to learning multiplication table of 2,5 and 10
How do you explain missing numbers to your child?
Ask your child to look at the number before the empty space. When he or she says the correct answer, emphasize that it is correct. For example, if 14 was the correct missing number, say, yes, that is the number after 12 when counting in 2s.
Check out this missing numbers up to 110 worksheet.