Stay at home moms need a planner. Planning will allow you to care for your home and meet your family’s needs while still getting time to do what you love. It can help you feel more at ease and result in a less stressed, happier, calmer, and more organized you.
As moms, we carry a significant mental load. Using a planner allows us to brain dump, and that means we don’t have to carry so many things around in our minds.
Planning your time is a great way to make sure you prioritize what’s important. Creating a good schedule can help you be more productive and less overwhelmed. And while a weekly planner is the best place to see your week at a glance, the daily planner is the best place to write down your goals and tasks for the day.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PLANNER
About the daily planner for stay at home moms
I’ve made the planner thinking about what I would want. How it could be useful to me and other stay at home moms. Therefore, it has space to:
- Journal: Do you remember having a diary as a teenager? It felt good to confess your struggles and fears without judgment. And have all of those thoughts and feelings out of your head and down on the paper. To start the day with self-awareness and mindfulness write how you’re feeling and why (it can help you gain control of your emotions).
- Write your main goal for the day and how you’re going to achieve it: think about your main goal for the day and what needs to be done for you to accomplish it.
- List down all the to-do’s and to-clean: there is only one of you. Know what needs your immediate attention and what can wait till later or can even be delayed till tomorrow. Be realistic.
- Think of how you’re going to connect with your children: connection makes children feel important. They want to feel like they matter. They want to feel loved, and they want to feel like they are worth your time. No mama is perfect, I am not perfect, we’re all trying. Writing how you’re going to connect with your children in the morning can help you to actually do it later in the day. Whether it’s building blocks, colouring together, or pretending to be a tickle monster.
- Meal ideas: to spare you the headache of having to decide what to cook right before it’s dinner time. Only to realize you do not have the required ingredients. Use this space to list the meal ideas for the day, making sure you have everything you need to cook it.