Use this free printable worksheet to help your child practice counting in 5s.
How do you use counting in 5s worksheet?
Cut the number cards out. Order them from the smallest to the biggest while counting in 5s. Finally, glue them onto the empty cards.
Why should your child learn how to count in 5s?
- Teaches them how to count in intervals
- Helps them understand patters
- Improves their problem-solving skills
- Helps them count objects in groups of 5 quicker
- It’s their first step to learning multiplication table of 5
What is the pattern when counting in 5s?
When counting in fives we have: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25. To count up in fives, add five each time.