Use this worksheet to help your child practice counting in 2s.
How do you use counting in 2s worksheet?
Cut the number cards out. Order them from the smallest to the biggest while counting in 2s. Finally, glue them onto the empty cards.
Why should your child learn how to count in 2s?
- Teaches them how to count in intervals
- Helps them understand patters
- Improves their problem-solving skills
- Helps them count objects in pairs of 2 quicker
- It’s their first step to learning multiplication table of 2
What is the pattern when counting in 2s?
When counting in twos we have: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. To count up in twos, add two each time. Sometimes counting in 2s is called skip counting. Because when we count in 2s, we skip one number.