Use this free printable worksheet to help your child practice counting in 10s.
How do you use counting in 10s worksheet?
Cut the number cards out. Order them from the smallest to the biggest while counting in 10s. Finally, glue them onto the empty cards.
Why should your child learn how to count in 10s?
- Teaches them how to count in intervals
- Helps them understand patters
- Improves their problem-solving skills
- Helps them count objects in groups of 10 quicker
- It’s their first step to learning multiplication table of 10
What is the pattern when counting in 10s?
When counting in tens we have: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. To count up in tens, add ten each time.